Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.81% to 6.959.50
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.78% to 7,075.00
- AUD/USD at US 69 cents
- Gold at US$1,539.11 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$64.25 a barrel
Fellow lithium miner Orocobre Limited (ASX: ORE) was also one of the strongest performers today, the share price jumped by 6.8%.
The share price of fund manager Pendal Group Ltd (ASX: PDL) dropped 5.5% after announcing its December 2019 funds under management (FUM).
It was also a tough day for horticultural giant Costa Group Holdings Ltd (ASX: CGC), its share price fell over 3%.
Finally, the share price of iCar Asia Ltd (ASX: ICQ) was driven 12.3% higher after announcing record quarterly cash receipts.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- 3 Warren Buffett dividend shares you can buy right now
- 5G Networks share price rises 15% on record quarterly result
- 4 ASX shares on my 2020 watchlist
- Wisr shares in trading halt after launching capital raising
- 5 things to watch on the ASX 200 on Wednesday
- iCar Asia share price jumps 12% on record quarterly cash receipts
- Why I think BHP shares are a solid blue-chip buy in 2020
- 3 ASX consumer discretionary shares I want to buy this January
- Latest ASX stocks that brokers are urging you to buy today
Tristan Harrison owns shares of COSTA GRP FPO. The Motley Fool Australia’s parent company Motley Fool Holdings Inc. owns shares of Emerchants Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended COSTA GRP FPO. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Elders Limited and Emerchants Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.
The post ALL ORDINARIES finishes higher Tuesday: 8 ASX shares you missed appeared first on Motley Fool Australia.