Further to the release of the December half year financial report of Zoono Group Limited (Company) (ASX: ZNO), the Company is pleased to advise that revenues (unaudited) for the quarter ended 31 March 2020 were NZ$15.7M (which compares extremely favourably to revenues of NZ$1.715M for the whole of the first half of FY20).
In addition to the above, the Company is also able to report:
- Positive operational cash flow for the quarter of NZ$3.1M;
- Available cash resources have increased to NZ$5.7M, with a positive net receivables/payables (unaudited) balance of NZ$4.8M;
- Online sales (unaudited) for the quarter were NZ$3.9M;
- Gross margins on sales also increased in line with the growth in sales revenues;
- Work is continuing on a number of further significant potential transactions for the distribution and/or supply of the Company’s products. Details of these further initiatives will be announced to the market if and when negotiations are concluded; and
- UK sales have climbed to NZ$3.5M for the quarter, with significant business in the pipeline with airlines, airports, transport and commercial cleaning companies.
With the global impact of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), and the efficacy of Zoono’s technology and products against viruses and bacteria, the major issue facing the Company this year has been coping with the level of enquiry for the Company’s products from across the globe and the influx of orders, particularly on-line.
The Company is working hard to increase its production and order fulfilment capabilities. In particular, it has materially increased its orders for raw materials and recruited additional staff to cope with the substantial uplift in demand, resulting in increased manufacturing and operating costs for the quarter of NZ$5.9M.
This announcement has been authorised and approved for release to ASX by the Board of Zoono Group Limited.
- Release Date: 06/04/20 15:20
- Summary: Appendix 4C – quarterly
- Price Sensitive: Yes
- Download Document